|We had a great time at #UELMA! We would love to meet for more fun, but until we can–let’s keep the learning going with an online professional development.
April 24, 2020 10:00 – 11:30am MDT
Google’sbApplied Digital Skills
|In this FREE virtual professional development workshop, librarians will learn how to use Applied Digital Skills. Applied Digital Skills is Google’s free online curriculum which prepares students for problem solving in a digital world while also teaching them practical digital skills. Google has created an entire curriculum, along with all the necessary lesson plan resources, to help educators teach these essential skills to students. Click here to register.
During the virtual workshop, librarians will:
● Learn about the program, the goals, design, and the “why” behind each
● Review the curriculum
● Experience some of the highlights of the program through guided exploration
● Reflect on how you may implement or share this program
How can this program help you (& your teachers) with Virtual Learning?
● Ready-To-Use content is already created and teacher resources are provided to support you when getting started with Applied Digital Skills.
● Applicable for all content areas and across many grade levels (4th grade – Adults)
● Student-Paced curriculum driven by video instructions for students to complete at their own time and pace.
Join us and join the growing community of educators from across the country utilizing Applied Digital Skills in their classrooms & libraries!
Reserve Your Spot Today!
Click here to register.