Volunteers are the heart of UELMA . We rely on the many volunteers who generously dedicate their time and commitment to the UELMA organization either as a conference volunteer or a UELMA board member.
Steps to Volunteer
- Register for the conference HERE!
- Register to volunteer HERE!
- Attend brief volunteer training at 7:15 am
- Setup Support: Support exhibitors and board members in preconference setup Friday morning @ 6:00 a.m.
- Registration & Information Table: Assist in initial sign in and conference questions.
- Presenter Facilitator: Introduce and support presenter. Check in attendees.
- Exhibitor Support: Support our Platinum exhibitor and exhibitor Rep.
- Idea Lab Support: Support IdeaLab presenters. Check in Attendees.
The conference would not be possible without the dedication and hard work of our volunteers. As a thank you, we provide the following perks to show our immense appreciation:
- A UELMA T-shirt
- Entry into a volunteers-only drawings
- A volunteer badge
- Networking opportunities with our amazing authors and presenters.
Thank you for your help and support!!