Contact Michelle Asay (email@example.com); there is no official posting for this position because it is considered classified hourly.
Work with LMETS (Technology Specialist)
• Self-motivated, but able to take directions from supervisors
• Help manage Chromebooks, iPads, and PCs
• Basic computer skills, including Google Drive
• Able to perform assigned tasks without direct supervision
• Diagnose, fix and report problems with student technology
• Able to learn new computer skills as updates happen
• Catalog, shelve and manage school library, including student check-in and check-out
• Create monthly promotional library materials
• Manage monthly library reports
This is a 19 hour per week position and requires Friday morning hours.
- Position Type:
Certified/Licensed/Library Technology Teacher
- Date Posted:
Ensign Elementary School
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
Open Until Filled
- SUMMARY: This position plans and provides instruction to students based on state, District, and school curricula and requirements and based on the students’ social and other formative skills.
For additional information and to apply, go to: https://www.applitrack.com/slcschools/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Certified%2fLicensed&subcategory=Library+Technology+Teacher